United States Influenza Vaccine Market Trends, Restrain & Future Forecast |Key Players are Seqirus ,AstraZenecca, Protein and Novavax
United States Influenza Vaccine Market is expected to reach more than US$ 2.5 Billion by the year end of 2022.
Market growth can be attributed to factors such as increased disease awareness, expanded recommendations by governmental and advisory bodies to be vaccinated against influenza vaccine and introduction of quadrivalent influenza vaccine.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry–validated market data. It provides essential insights into United States influenza vaccine market and forecast. It covers vaccination pattern, doses distribution, production and offers a clear view of the regulatory landscape. Additionally, the report includes insight of clinical trials, pipeline and promising vaccines in United States influenza vaccine market. Key trends in terms of M&A, collaborations and licensing agreements are analyzed with details.
Click Here to Download Free Sample Report >> https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10077173
The United States Influenza Vaccine Market report answers the following questions:
Based on what factors are the key United States Influenza Vaccine Market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the United States Influenza Vaccine Market across the globe.
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about United States Influenza Vaccine Market competitors along with standpoints of leading United States Influenza Vaccine Market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the United States Influenza Vaccine Market report.
Key Companies Covered in the Report are as follows
- Sanofi Pasteur
- Protein Sciences Corporation
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
- BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd
The report concludes with the profiles of major players in the influenza vaccine market such as Sanofi Pasteur, GSK, Seqirus, AstraZenecca and Protein Sciences Corporation. The major market players are evaluated on various parameters such as company overview, product outlook and sales analysis of influenza vaccine market from 2011 to 2022. Other emerging players such as Novavax, Daiichi–Sankyo, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma, BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd, and VaxInnate are making novel technology based influenza vaccine which is likely to affect the market share during the forecast period. The report also entails major drivers and barriers of influenza vaccine market.
Major and Promising Vaccine covered in the report are as follows:
- Fluzone High–Dose
- Fluzone Quadrivalent
- Intradermal (ID) Trivalent
- Fluarix Quadrivalent
- Flulaval Quadrivalent
- Fluenz Tetra
- FluMist Quadrivalent
- TAK – 850
- Flucelvax Quadrivalent
- Afluria Quadrivalent
Table of Contents :
1. Executive Summary
2. United States Influenza Vaccine Market & Forecast
3. United States Number of Persons Vaccinated with Influenza Vaccine
3.1 Number of Children Vaccinated
3.2 Number of Adults Vaccinated
4. United States Influenza Vaccine Market Drivers and Barriers
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Barriers
5. United States Influenza Vaccine Production & Distribution
5.1 Vaccine Choices Remain Available for Patients, Providers
5.2 Influenza Vaccine Price Trends
5.2.1 Pediatric Influenza Vaccine Price Trends
5.2.2 Adult Influenza Vaccine Price Trends
5.3 Influenza Vaccine Production, Supply, and Allocation
5.4 Influenza Vaccine Distribution & Demand
5.5 Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness
5.6 Managing Influenza with Diagnostic Resources
5.7 Distribution Method of Influenza Vaccination
6. United States Influenza Vaccine Market – Regulatory Landscape
7. Market Dynamics – Mergers, Acquisitions, Key Agreements & Collaborations
7.1 Merger & Acquisitions
7.2 Collaboration Deal
7.3 Licensing, Exclusive & Distribution Agreement Deal
7.3.1 Licensing Agreement
7.3.2 Exclusive Agreement
7.3.3 Distribution Agreement
8. Influenza Vaccine – Pipeline Assessment
8.1 Promising Vaccine in Clinical Development
8.2 Promising Vaccine in Early–Stage Development
Originally published at : www.marketwatch.com
This post was originally published on Aerospace Industry